• Eliminates waste collection and disposal costs.
• Relatively low capital outlay.
• Equipment purchased on a finance arrangement such as lease rental*
might cost less per month than otherwise disposing of the waste to landfill.
• Long operating life ensures low operating and maintenance costs.
• Range of IVCs available to meet various waste volume processing
• Removes requirement to buy compost.
• Enables waste producer to manage costs as a known quantity.
• Protects waste producer from rising and uncertain future waste
• Helps to meet the legal requirements of catering retailers to dispose of
their food waste by alternative means to landfill.
• Avoids potential fines from otherwise illegal disposal of food waste.